All of us, at some point in our lives, will go through experiences that will affect our emotional or mental health. Those experiences are inevitable because it is part of being human however, if not expressed or treated on time, these painful experiences could lead to some types of mental illness but they can be prevented.
We are here to help you cope with those situations providing you with a creative outlet to help you ease, explore and express how you are feeling.
How can MAKE help improve your well-being?
- Psychoeducation around stress and well being to help you increase your awareness and recognise stress symptoms in yourself and others around you
- Increase reflection around the individual stressors that might be impacting your well being
- Increasing awareness of body sensations to better recognise when your body might be stressed
- Relaxation techniques
- Providing a joyful activity to boost your creativity and help you rest your mind
- A new and creative way to express your emotions
- Discovering strategies to help you better handle negative emotions and thoughts
- We believe that FUN is an essential part of the process.
- ART is a powerful tool which helps us understand ourselves better.
- Everything you need is inside YOU.
- We offer a creative outlet making people feel happier*
- We empower our users to be “makers” and believe in themselves*
- We are focused on prevention and our programmes are designed to help the individual’s resilience.